Your safety is our number one priority.
When it comes to safety procedures, instructor qualifications, equipment quality, inspections, maintenance, and operations, the most important thing for anyone to understand is that there is absolutely no regulation in the circus and flying trapeze school industry. It is entirely up to the owners of any given school to create their own standards.
Since the safety of our participants is of primary concern at Trapeze Las Vegas, we have aligned ourselves with only the most knowledgeable, experienced, and certified experts in the areas of safety procedures, rigging, equipment engineering and fabrication, and emergency response, specifically as it pertains to the circus and flying trapeze industry:
- Our instructors go through rigorous training and certification to be able to safely facilitate and support, both physically and emotionally, all of our participants. We employ some of the most experienced instructors in the industry.
- Our riggers are certified in IRATA ropes access and rescue along with many other rigging, fall protection, and rescue procedures.
- We perform daily, weekly, monthly, bi-annual, and annual inspections on all equipment.
- Our rigging and equipment are created by certified engineers, welders, and fabricators.
- We always have staff members on site that are certified in first aid, CPR, and other emergency response procedures.
- We combine 7 generations of time-proven circus rigging techniques and experience, with the most up-to-date equipment fabrication, inspection, maintenance, safety, and rescue procedures/standards currently set and utilized by companies such as Cirque du Soleil. In fact, many of our staff have been trained by and currently work with Cirque du Soleil.